Life as a Demon
By Fyre Lilli
People comment or message me and I notice often their view of demons needs a bit of correction. It seems to me many fail to recognize the full magnificence of these beautiful original gods and goddesses, let alone take the time to consider what it must be like to “walk in their shoes”. They view demons as beings who have the ability to grant wishes, or whose job it is to grant their desires when called. Servants to be kept on leashes and ordered into service, and often get angry when said demon does not perform their command. As if the demon should be so grateful to be called upon and allowed a “time out” from their own boring lives for such a small moment, he will happily bestow one with greatness upon demand.
A very small sampling of what I have encountered…..and my brief thoughts:
1. Some treat them as business partners, Handshake pacts and everyone goes one about their life –– this is fine. If you and preferred demon have reached an amicable agreement, awesome!
2. Some view them as ‘untouchables’ with huge warning labels – “never invite a demon into your home especially if you have children” –– demons are not a threat to children, however, children are wide open when it comes to energy and the presence of the unseen or “imaginary”. So they will pick up on the demon even if you do not.
3. Some take their narcissistic ideals and try to manipulate them – Look I am special and you should grant me my every desire because I took the time to share my specialness with you. “Let’s be friends then you can bless me all the time as thanks for being allowed to be around me!” –– Not a good idea to try to manipulate a demon for selfish purposes.
4. Some warn they will mistreat you and lie to you – Demons are deceivers, they lie and they will corrupt you and hurt you. –– If you dabble with demons with little knowledge or respect…you may encounter some difficulties as they toy with you.
5. Others still consider them evil and continue to allow the ideals of Abrahamic religions and Hollywood to color their view. – These people are blind, but it is their choice to be so.
6. Rarely you find one who looks upon them as family and simply holds love and respect for them – — I love my demonic family.
The list goes on and on with preconceived notions, usually based on religion or Hollywood glamour that always seem to point to a negative outlook.
So I thought why not I take a moment to envision what it would be like to live a Demon’s life. From Dawn to dusk and back to dawn again…never ending barrage of questions, wishes, beggars, demands, summonings, curses, blasphemies, and downright crudeness experienced on a daily basis. From people all over the world….and possibly universe (who knows). Just for the hell of it, I will choose to attempt to highlight the life of a Demon who specializes in love. Because as a witch I have seen a ton of requests for love spells and the like.
I imagine it would be like being the ultimate celebrity. For centuries People come from all walks of life and all over the world to get a glimpse of me and ask for a favor. Like there is some Santa like sign encouraging them to ”Come sit on Demoness Fyre Lilli’s Lap of Love” and tell me what they most desire. One by one they come. Day after day, week after week, month after month…century after century. Narcissists, pacifists, sheeple. Men, women, young and old, even desperate people from religious lifestyles who have yet to find peace.
The list of prerequisites for the perfect mate; makes and models, hair color, skin color, hygiene education. What kind of job they need to have how much money earned per year. From the car they drive, to how many kids they want. The do’s and don’ts preferred. The demands are extensive and long, often shallow. It can be mind-boggling the lists people make to define their idea of a perfect mate. But it isn’t just love of other humans they want. Love of money, revenge, power. Love has many layers.
- There are those who love power, “Demoness Fyre Lilli, I want to be the CEO or business executive of a company loved by millions.”
- “Demoness Fyre Lilli, I love money and NEED to win the lottery or score at a casino.”
- “Demoness Fyre Lilli, I am of good will and just want to have a happy content life with a spouse, kids and picket fences.”
- Then there are also those who want arm candy, “Demoness Fyre Lilli, gimme some pretty little thing I can show off to my buddies and make them jealous! I need an empty head I can control and pet…”
- Or “Demoness Fyre Lilli, I want a sugar daddy or sugar momma so I can just be pretty and never have to work…..damn I just broke a nail gesturing with my hands.”
- “Demoness Fyre Lilli, I am a scorned lover, seeking retribution. Grant me sole custody of children and place the most putrid illnesses on my Ex.”
- Revenge against those who committed adultery. “Demoness Fyre Lilli, curse that man or woman who slept with my spouse and ruined my marriage.”
- Heartsick lonely people that just need someone to love. “Demoness Fyre Lilli, please I am so lonely I don’t care who it just makes them love me.” They crave it like addicts and wallow in their loneliness throwing themselves at anyone who will give them attention. • Deepest and darkest desires bared before me with such need and often much greed. They beg on bended knees, Demoness Fyre Lilli, PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!! Pathetic display.
But even as I tell them they must first look within and love themselves before they can really experience the love of another, they rebuke me and curse me. Demanding I snap my fingers to make all their greedy desires come to pass. They come by the thousands every day with their list of wants, needs, and demands that can go on and on in loops as endless as any imagination can be. I hear them all as my name is called. Over and over again. They want instant results, instant happiness. Instant gratification. But rarely are they willing to get their hands dirty or meet my requirements in a proper offering.
Some hire Witches and sorcerers to initiate contact me to make Pacts because the client is too scared to summon me for themselves. The Witch offers his/her own blood in ritual but why not the blood of the client who seeks my aid? She sets the tone and handles the ritual for the client. But will the client be worthy of what I can give them? Will they accept and grow with the lessons that come with fulfilling their wish? Promises are made to try to persuade me to accept their pact. These promises are vast and varied and many times empty. I can see their past, present, and future so I know who will attempt to renege on their promise after they get what they asked for.
I decide who to help by looking deeply and asking questions for myself.
- Who will honor me and show gratitude for the gift I granted them? For the love, children, family they get blessed with after their request for a ‘match’ is made?
- Who will be honorable?
- Who will lift me in the eyes of others who seek guidance?
- Who will take care of the gift I give?
- Who will they take advantage of the gifts as a spoiled child might?
- Who will grow tired of the life they once dreamed when they realize it wasn’t quite what they expected?
- Who will curse my name when they make poor choices and destroy the gift they were granted, through their own ignorance and stupidity? Or when the family life they asked for is not exactly as they pictured? Or their parenting skills fall short?
- Who will treat me like a “dirty little secret” when their new bride’s family is of some religion that calls me vial?
- If it was a love of money they needed fulfilled….Who will deny me and curse me when they realized their need and greed is insatiable and money is fleeting?
- Who will they let power go to their heads and lose the career they wanted so desperately?
- Who will run back to church when it is time to fulfill their end of the pact and try to leave me with a broken promise?
- Which person is most likely to betray me? The amount of havoc and destruction I will raise for betrayal is immeasurable yet completely avoidable if they simply honor our pact. – It is important to note such Havoc received is exactly why warnings are spoken to me. Many humans do not like admitting when they mess up and try to point fingers anywhere but at themselves. When speaking words of caution about me many fail to mention what they did to deserve the actions I took.
“Be careful what you wish for” is a wise phrase. Once I grant a favor my job is done. How you care for or manage the responsibility that follows is ALL ON YOU. Any decisions, moves made or how you handle your life after is ALL ON YOU. When given the seed will you plant and water it, repot it as it grows and flourishes, or will you neglect it and watch it wither. Are you really ready for any and all possible outcomes that could result from your actions? I am not responsible for what you do after I grant your wish. That is ALL ON YOU. You will reap what you sew. And if you curse me for your actions, I will get very angry.
Every single day for millennia they come seeking the same. That elusive perfect love, be it power, money or human. Always wanting. Some days are simply draining. Is it any wonder I can get moody? Or why I have specific requirements and offerings desired upon summoning me? The requirements are there to weed out the weak and to keep those who are insecure or of poor conscious from attempting to summon me. I take time for myself to manage my eternity, mini vacations if you will. But even as I indulge my own needs the messages and summonings keep coming. Years of the same repetitiveness of those who seek my counsel, but it is up to me who I choose to help if I choose to help and when I will act in favor of another. I am powerful. I am a demoness. An original goddess. This is a life, an eternity, of giving and granting with very little return. Is it really any wonder I can be very finicky about which querent I may accept to give my favor? Those who seek with grace and gratitude I will teach much. Those who have no desire to learn will be denied.
Now, imagine how rare it must be to have someone come before them just to say hello, thank you. To offer incense or gratitude simply because they can. Not because they want something, but because they simply chose to be gracious. Someone who recognizes them for the original gods and goddess they are and honors them without expectation of returns. To just sit in silence and just enjoy the vastness of the possibilities of them. What a breath of fresh air it must be to find someone without greed or selfish desires.
I get men and women who contact me angry that the demon they summoned has not done what they asked or fulfilled their demands for money and power. They call one demon after another thinking if they pick the right one, that demon will jump at the opportunity to serve them. “Tell me about this demon, tell me about that demon. How do they get them to show themselves?” As if the demon will somehow be bound to servitude upon the summoning if they can only win the “Demon Lottery” and figure out right command to use. How many of us humans would enjoy having someone call us up, get in our face, and begin demanding all the wonders they can think dream. Expecting us to jump, sit or stay as commanded. NONE of us would be happy about such treatment. And yet day after day I see posts and get messages of those who feel they should be able to treat these amazing gods and goddesses in just this manner. As a Satanic Witch I have no time and no sympathy for them. These Divine intelligent entities know they have power to change the world for each of us. It is not too much to ask that when we called, we do so with respect and gratitude. To treat them like the very gifts we wish to receive? If a demon graces you with their presence, gives you their ear to hear your story, holds willingness to help and accepts the challenge (I am a challenge) and any pact offered, hold steady with patience and gratitude and be a loving receiver of their gifts for however long it may take for your desire to be made manifest. But also take time to give back love, appreciation and gratitude.
It is a very rare occasion when a wish can or will be granted with the snap of fingers. I imagine the Earth as a magnificent oversized chess board. To grant me what I might desire, very specific and sometimes rather strategic moves must be made to ensure my highest good is respected upon manifestation. It may take several strategic moves over a period of time to bring said desire to fruition. It is a matter of shifting energy and circumstances of multiple variables, many of which my human brain can’t fathom. Anger and impatience are not helpful. Your demon heard you. If they accepted your pact or partnership, they are handling their part. Trust, faith, compassion, confidence, and gratitude should guide your thoughts throughout the process.
When it comes to Father Satan or any of my demon family, I know I am always in the best hands!!!!