Spiritual vs Asininity
Allow me to start by saying that I personally welcome anyone who is looking for a spiritual path or who is simply curious about magic or the occult. Anyone who is respectful, realistic, and decent deserves to be given the same courtesy in kind.
But I am very sick and tired as I keep seeing the same questions again and again and again:
- How do I summon Demons?
- Will you summon a Demon for me, or make me see one?
- How do I use magick to make someone love me?
- How can I make a pact?
- How can I make a Demon make me rich?
- How come this Demon/God/Goddess/Spirit is ignoring me?
And the list goes on with these queries, many coming from “wanna-be” practitioners, curiosity seekers, or newbies who have absolutely no clue as to what they are asking or doing. It is time to discuss some basic guidelines and set realistic expectations for new practitioners.
So, if you are new to this path:
- Demons can become dangerous and beyond your control, especially if you show disrespect and try to dominate them. If you must ask how to summon one, you are not ready yet.
- One can accomplish a lot with magick, even to the point of making someone love you, but this type of magick takes away free will. Dominating another person’s free will is a terrible sin and comes with huge blowback to the person asking for such a spell – and this blowback is not pretty. Instead, use magick for self-improvement, to become a better version of yourself so that people want to meet you. Then you will have created opportunities for love. Let them choose you as you develop your Inner and Higher Self.
Maybe you will develop some abilities, maybe you won’t, and maybe you will discover some innate talents and abilities you never knew you had. In any case, you won’t know unless you try. However, please know that it isn’t going to be fast or easy. Developing yourself to that level will require consistent practice and hard work. There are no shortcuts even for the gifted, but none are special or exempt from the necessary diligence required to become talented.
Do at least a basic research. Google is your friend, use it! Stop being lazy and try things. You will fail more than once, so use those experiences to LEARN – your mistakes are your Teachers. Additionally, there is no such thing as failure; only feedback, so keep practicing and document (write down) what you have tried. Record your success in your personal BoS or Grimoire and keep practicing. None of us is born having this knowledge. We all study to gain knowledge and practice to gain experience. Personally, I can’t even count the hours that I have spent DAILY on meditation.
Before I ask for something from a Demon, I perform basic research, ask for advice from people I can interact with, and learn from their perspective by talking and sharing opinions. However, much of what I see is people asking stupid, irrelevant, and disrespectful questions and then run away without so much as a “thank you” or anything else. This happens all the time. I refuse to answer questions like that because I know that the person asking such things usually is not willing to work on him/herself and in no way is ready for taking responsibility for their lives. Their questions indicate clearly their level of consciousness and I want nothing to do with posers who want nothing more than to satiate their curiosity as opposed to the true seekers who ask for guidance for their personal evolution and spiritual growth – these are the people to whom I will offer information when they ask.
If you think that the answers that you will receive dont like you, or require to do some working with your self, then don’t ask. Im very sorry but its not Hollywood nor Happy Potter. Its a path that requires daily practice, working with yourself and listen to those who have some experience. Otherwise, there are thousands of paths that you can follow. This path with not make you millionaire or super famous, Demons will not give you the lottery numbers etc, so if you follow this path for those reasons, you just waste your time! Sorry, not sorry!