So Many Spells, So Little Experience
We have spells for love, spells for revenge, spells for money and jobs and lost things and, and, and… The list is endless. There are spells for almost everything, so what to do? It is not how many spells you might cast, but it is about how successful you can be casting and if you can cast a spell that actually works.
Let’s be honest here – Fully EIGHTY PERCENT of all spells fail, but not because of the spell. I can cast a spell and it works great for me, but not for you no matter how many times you cast it, and vice versa. So, let’s break it down to figure out why.
I keep seeing and reading posts on groups from people asking for a spell, people who have absolutely zero experience with magick. The person is in a difficult situation and BOOM! “Magick will solve all my problems!”
Here’s a secret… You are not in Hollywood and you are not Harry Potter.
Neither am I.
If we are to solve the problems of why spells do not work, here are some reasons:
- INTENTION: Casting a spell means that you must have your intention clear in your mind: I want THIS and the reality will bend to my will. If you are casting a spell and at the same time you are thinking of other alternatives, it will fail.
- FOCUS: When you are casting a spell, you must completely focus on the spell, and this takes PRACTICE!! You don’t think what you will cook tomorrow, what time you will meet your friends, what to wear for tonight’s party, etc. YOU ARE THERE IN THE PRESENT MOMENT. You are 100% focused on the spell, especially on negative workings like curses, hexes, etc. The target must be clear in your mind, and then you go for it.
- ENERGY: Energy is one of the most important components in spell casting. First, you must gather then release all of it on the spell; you must raise, direct and release your energy to the target. That’s why meditation is so important in magic.
- CONFIDENCE: If you are casting a spell and same time you are thinking if you have put the candle in the correct place, if you have added all the ingredients it needs, or if it’s going work, stop the spell and go back to what you did before. Magick is not for you. When I cast a spell, even before I begin, I am 100% sure that it will work. I have not even a single doubt or thought of failure. It is my will and it shall be done. Period.
- NOT ALL SPELLS ARE SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE: When you think about this, it just makes sense, doesn’t it. It is very possible that what works for me will not work for you, but not because the spell is wrong, just because our problems are different. For example, we may both want our ex’s to come back. But should we cast the same spell? Most of you, you will say “Yes,” but the answer is a resounding “NO!” simply because our circumstances and our personalities are different. My ex may be stubborn and needs something stronger than yours. It is, for this reason, we do divination first, to see what fits our individual situations and then we go for it.
- SPELLS FROM THE INTERNET: NO. just NO. We don’t cast spells that we find on some random site on the internet. Everyone is free to write whatever he wants no matter the outcome. So, NO.
- BACKFIRE: Spells, especially negative workings, are very likely to backfire if you are new to magick. You don’t have protections, you lack experience, you have no knowledge because you tried casting a spell you found on the internet, or you are trying a spell someone else gave you. For instance, the “bring my lover back to me” spell you found randomly may end up with your lover, instead of coming back to you, feeling disgusted even at hearing your name and despising you instead.
I could add to many more things to this list about spells, but these are the basics.
Read and do your research before you cast a spell. If you find one that you like, customize it to meet your specific needs – it’s more than okay to do that. If you think you cannot do this on your own, again, RESEARCH to find a legit magician/witch to do it for you. You will need to pay for it but if you want quality, you will do it.
The choice is yours; it is up to you. Always pay your due diligence by taking the time to perform your own research. Start small with your spells, and practice, practice, practice! Or, if you are too lazy to do it on your own, pay someone else to do it for you!